Effective Tuesday, February 21, 2017 through Friday, March 31, 2017
- Applicable products: Income 150+, Income 125+, Index Bonus 115, ForeSpending Select, and Choice Income applications received between February 21, 2017 and March 31, 2017 will be eligible for the bonus.
- Does NOT include the accumulation-only FIAs; Choice Accumulation or ForeFreedom Savers.
- Promotion: 1.0% additional commission to the writing agent, above and beyond ordinary scheduled commissions, at all issue ages.
- Applies to applications received from Tuesday, February 21, 2017 through Friday, March 31, 2017.
- No production threshold or minimum case size.
- Monthly payout; will be manually processed.
- Final payments will be assessed 91 days post-close of promotion. Any cases not fully funded in 90 days become ineligible for this incentive.
- Payout is based on net sales.
- A W-9 is required from each agent who will receive a payout (prior to payout).
- Agents are eligible if they have no debit balance and have not been the subject of any customer complaint.
- Agents must be at EGA, GA, or AAS schedule levels or below (street or below) to qualify.
- License-Only agents and/or corporations are not automatically eligible. Their eligibility will be determined by the Home Office.
- Agents may not aggregate production to qualify.
- The program and its criteria apply to individual writing agents signing applications.
- Premiums may not be split between agents for qualification, even if commissions are split at point of sale.
- Global Atlantic reserves the right to terminate or change the terms of this program at any time, at its sole discretion, and will make all determinations as to eligibility.