Life Application Center
STEP 1: Determine Client’s Age & Amount of Death Benefit NeededSTEP 3: We will assess your case right away and find the most efficient and cost effective way for your client to get the coverage he/she needs
This solution to low cost, low-face amount life insurance is finally making term insurance profitable for producers & affordable for clients!For your clients in their 20’s, 30’s & early 40’s who need a death benefit under $400K, here are your options:Your clients can apply for 10, 15 or 20 year term, No Lapse UL or Whole Life coverage with Accelewriting.
$50K- $400K, Term and $25K- $250K UL
$25K-$250K 15/20/30 Yr Term and $50K- $250K UL
- Is this the right coverage for your client?
- If your client meets the above eligibility, you are ready to quote!
- If your agent contract request has been submitted, Get Started Now!
- 2 Minute Decision: Online message will say: “Approved”! or “Sent to Underwriting”. If your case is sent to Underwriting, no further action is necessary. Please wait 24-48 hrs before logging back on to the system to get your answer.
Submit a Preliminary Inquiry on Your Client- Get Started! We will review your case & let you know what rating classifications we believe your client can be offered from each of our carriers
You can compare rates on our You must be logged in to use this feature! , understanding that providing these rates to clients before prelim review will cause delays in processing and may impact your ability to place the case.
We Cannot accept life insurance applications without a preliminary review. (why?)
*Please do not take any application for life insurance without first verifying your agent appointment status*
When your clients simply need coverage for their final expenses, we have make it easy to apply.
- Simplified Issue Whole Life- Level or Graded Death Benefit Options
- Level: ages 45-85, $2K- $45K- Part 1 qualifying questions must be “NO”
- Graded: ages 45-80, $2K- $20K – If “YES” answers to Part 2 qualifying questions
- Random Phone Interviews, MIB, RX Check
- Download Underwriting Guide & Rate Sheets and Application Kit
- Please do not take an application before you have verified your agent appointment status & state specific requirements